Sophearith joined Phnom Penh Business School in 2015 as a trainer and senior consultant of Media and Communication Program. He is currently a Managing Director of BizKhmer, who is one of the co-founders who initiated and established BizKhmer in 2015. He plays a key role in driving the success of this company. BizKhmer is an online content provider focusing on education, business and entrepreneurship. It plays a vital role in educating the Cambodian people to understand the business better. Currently it is ranked one of the top ten websites in Cambodia.
He has been working in media, communications and lecturing for nearly ten years. Before fully dedicating his time to BizKhmer, he worked as a Corporate Communications Manager at Phnom Penh City Center (PPCC) which is one of biggest property developers in Cambodia. His role was mainly about creating and managing local communities and extensively involved in advertising and working with local media.
Since 2013, he teaches several courses at universities and delivers training courses including strategic management, entrepreneurship, business, economics, micro-economics, macro-economics, media translation, advertising, and introduction to mass media. He regularly speaks at seminars on education, media and business.
- Managing Director, BizKhmer
- Corporate Communications Manager, Phnom Penh City Center (PPCC)
- Production Manager, The Business News (widely known as BNEWS)
- Senior Editor, Sabay Digital Corp
- Lecturer at University of Cambodia (UC)
- Master Degree of Social & Cultural Entrepreneurship, Université Lumière Lyon 2, and Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, University of Lille I
- Graduate in Finance and Banking, University of Puthisastra (UP), Cambodia